Discover the amazing colour palette of the American Southwest. From the interior, with its red rocks and canyons, you will travel through a collection of green nature parks and pine forests to the blue ocean. Along the way, you stay at special B&Bs and cottages. Feel welcomed by the friendly American hospitality and marvel at the fascinating wildlife living in this special part of the world.
Quick facts about this sample itinerary
- The best travel time is between April - June
- A relaxed travel pace
- The average driving distance per travel day is 3 to 4 hours
- Type of accommodations: bed & breakfasts
- Stay with locals at 10 different locations
- During your trip, your kilometres (and flights) are fully CO2 compensated
Below, you can discover our suggested locations. Feel free to adjust your comfort level, add activity packages along the route, and indicate whether you would like us to arrange your flights. The price indication is based on travel in the high season, so shoulder season travel will often give you a price advantage.