The United States, at a glance.
Considering a holiday to the United States with your family and young children?
With a country as vast as the United States, it can be hard to know where to begin when planning the perfect trip. Are you visiting at the best time to experience great weather without it being too hot for the kids? Is your accommodation equipped with all your basic needs for your usual routine? How can you ensure a relaxed flight with young ones? Quality research takes time.
And as we know, your time is precious.
So, we've done the research for you. With the bite-sized video below, you can get a taste of the possibilities that await you in the United States - and how to make the most of your trip. If a picture is worth a thousand words, a video is worth so much more.
Travelling with older kids? Learn more here.
Want to dive deeper? Join an online presentation
In just an hour-long presentation, you can connect with a travel specialist to learn more about your holiday in the United States with your family and young children.
- Learn the different travel times that suit both your budget and desires
- See different flight options and tips for travelling with young children
- Stay in unique accommodations that cover all basic needs for your usual routine
- Book activities that are family-friendly and age appropriate
- Get some practical information and travel advice from an expert
- Ask any and all questions you have
No charge, no obligation
See the online presentation dates and times below. If there isn't a suitable date in the near future, please contact us directly for a personal appointment.